Rental Sleeper Ice Houses Rental Ice Shacks
Glacier South Dakota Sleeper Ice house rental info!
New 2019 16 ft+vnose Glacier 164RD Ice House- sleeps 4-6 depending on sleeping arrangements (4 separate beds)
Northeast South Dakota Lakes we rent on- Kampeska Pelican, Clear Lake south of Watertown, & Lake Poinsett Shack rentals , All rentals Includes set-up ,propane , generator, TV w/antennae & DVD player stove & oven.
Option #1- 1 day basic
Week day 1 night Rate-$275.00- Week days only.
Option #2-2 day weekday
Week day 2 night stay**best value $450.00
Week days only (Sunday@1 PM- Friday morning @9 a.m.) one move included
Option #3 BOOK NOW! DATES FILLING UP FAST!
Weekend rate Friday @ noon–Sunday @noon-
$600- SINGLE AXLE
$700 TANDEM AXLE
Weekend rate will include one move on lake you have rented the house on.
Rules & Requirements
We have to have guidelines so we can continue to provide optimal units & service for our customers!!!
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT-IF YOU SEE SOMETHING DAMAGED AHEAD OF TIME YOU MUST NOTIFY YOUR HOST!
- CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR 1/2 OF RENTAL DEPOSIT AT TIME OF RENTAL ON ALL RESERVED DATES! NO EXCEPTIONS! WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MOVE YOU TO AN OPEN DATE IF YOU GIVE US 48 HOURS NOTICE! IF YOU DO NOT & WE CAN’T REBOOK AT FULL PRICE YOU LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT- DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED-NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS
- CREDIT HOLD WILL BE PLACED ON CARD FOR INCIDENTALS @ TIME OF RENTAL
- CUSTOMERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TOW OR MOVE HOUSES- PERIOD NO EXCEPTIONS (UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY A GLACIER ON THE SPOT!)
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO RENT TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON WE SEE FIT!
- ALL HOUSE MOVES WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9 AM-3 PM
- EXCESSIVLEY DIRTY HOUSES WILL BE CHARGED A CLEANING FEE AT OUR DISCRETION-WE DON’T WANT TO Charge it or clean it! SO KEEP IT CLEAN!
- We will allow date moves or cancellations due to poor ice conditions determined by our staff.
***NOTE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PUT YOU ON SPOTS FOR A CONSISTENT BITE BUT CATCHING FISH IS NO GUARNTEE! (HENCE WHY IT IS CALLED FISHING!!)***